Thursday, June 27, 2013

Party Planning

I find myself saying it so often now, but how is July right around the corner?  This means one thing for our family...it's BIRTHDAY MONTH!   To add to the pressure, the boy's birthdays are 6 days apart, therefore forward planning is a must.  While we were on the fence about having a first birthday party for Graham, I decided to take it all in and "go out with a bang"
 (this is our last FIRST birthday after all!)
AND
if we had a party for Graham there was no way Reece would understand without having his own party. ( yes we are those parents)
While we are working on the details, we have decided on a farm theme for Graham's first birthday! 
SO cue the roosters, cows, and ducks we have some planning to do

Below are a few of the ideas I have so far ...


Love the egg cartons!


and these labels



I want to be sure to include several personal touches which incorporate Graham's FIRST YEAR!
I found these personalized handprint napkins through Parents Magazine.  I wonder if Graham would cooperate to hand stamp 50 napkins.  I hope so because they are so cute!



I have not decided if we want to do a cake or cupcakes yet but these are a few ideas which I love



After much consideration, Reece has decided he wants to have his party at a trampoline park.  The best news is - they do everything except for invitations and a cake!!  The other bonus is because of the availability at the park  we have two weeks between parties!

Well we are off to start the birthday shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment