Thursday, April 26, 2012

A much needed vacation

Well against doctors orders this is just what we needed.  Reece and I are spending 5 days in Bonita Springs, Florida visiting with my mom, Nana.  We haven't even spent one full day here and it has been incredible.  Several people have been asking how things are going and wanting to see pictures so I thought I would share our adventures so far.  It is Reece's first trip to the beach since he was an infant.  The pure astonishment in his eyes is indescribable!  
 So glad to see Nana after a long 3 weeks away!  

 Our first stop after lunch was an alligator park

 These are some big guys ( and gals)

 I'll sit here as long as you promise this guy won't bite

 Brave enough to even touch this baby gator

 Headed to the ocean for the first time!


  Alright I am ready to have some fun in these waves!




I am going to chill out, but just for a second!!

Can't wait for day two at the beach with NO SCHEDULE except sun and fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment