Saturday, June 23, 2012

35 weeks





How far along 35+ weeks (a little bit late)

About the babyBaby Matthews weighs about 5 lbs and growing great.  We had an ultrasound on Wednesday and his or her head is down and sitting low.  

Maternity Clothes?: I am running out of clothes but trying my best not to buy anything new as time is really winding down.  I am still able to wear a lot of regular styles just up a size but I definitely in maternity shirts, which are getting a bit shorter!

Sleep: My sleep is average.  I have to spend most of the night on my right side and seem to be waking up at least once to go to the bathroom

Best Moment of the week:  Definitely having our ultrasound.  Gregg came with me and while space is getting very cramped we were able to see the baby's face on.  Definitely a goose bump moment.  We cannot wait to meet this little guy or gal!!


( a picture of Baby M profile  from our ultrasound)

Miss anything?: Well I am now on a low sugar diet because my glucose test showed that while I do not have gestational diabetes I am having slight sugar issues.  So of course now that Dr. Speier has told me to limit my carbs and no dessert it seems thats all I want!!  I also miss being able to lie on my belly.  Despite all the limitations I know that the time is quickly approaching so I am trying to savor the great moments.

Movement: Movement is slowing down but still feeling movement especially in the morning and at night

Food cravings:  Bread, pasta, ice cream!! All the things I cannot eat:)

Anything make you sick Eggs 

Labor Signs:  I have been experiencing a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions and tightening of my belly.  I never experienced this with Reece but I am quickly learning that not only is it rather uncomfortable but it is my bodies way of telling me to take it easy, now just to a get a 5 1/2 year old to understand .

Happy or Moody:  I am pretty happy and getting excited to meet this baby except very tired and uncomfortable, if that can all possibly go together!

Looking forward :  We are definitely looking forward to getting the nursery finished, this weekend hopefully.  But more importantly I am looking forward having no schedule until Baby M arrives.  I finished up my class on Thursday and Reece's baseball ends today.  I am definitely ready to hopefully relax a bit and spending as much quality time with Reece as I can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment