Saturday, June 16, 2012

Celebrating Baby Matthews

We have been honored and blessed to be surrounded by amazing friends and family.  Today was a day when we were reminded of that love.  While I was initially uneasy when my Mom approached me on having a sprinkle, after giving it some thought it was exactly what we needed to prepare and celebrate Baby Matthews impending arrival.  Today was amazing , we are sitting here reminiscing about all our friends and family who joined us in celebrating Baby Matthews!!  While I love a party, it is certainly never easy being the center of attention.  I certainly tried to savor the moment and am incredible grateful for everyone who has shown us their support throughout this pregnancy and especially today!! Baby Matthews is certainly a lucky guy or gal!!!


 A beautiful garden sprinkle
( before the guests arrive)





One of the highlights for a pregnant lady...the delicious dessert table!
The dessert table included cheesecake pops, mini cupcakes, white chocolate brownies, white chocolate marshmallows, french macaroons and ombre cake, and the best of all mini glazed donuts...AMAZING!!



 The food was so yummy, I especially loved these fruit skewers -shaped as hearts


The hostesses - Baby Matthews Nana and Aunties


Love these ladies







Big Brother Reece being so helpful already



With Father's day tomorrow I just want to be sure to most importantly thank Gregg! Six years ago I never thought I could be more in love and then we had Reece.  Not only are you an amazing husband but to watch you as a father makes me realize a love I never knew possible.  This pregnancy certainly has been everything but easy , yet Gregg you has never waived in your support and love. More than your foot rubs,  your continuous reassurance in telling me I look beautiful as I feel far from, or all the extra help around the house, it is the smile on your face when Reece runs up to you after work each day that make me realize how lucky I really am.  You come home after long hot days on the golf course, laces up your "soccer shoes" and immediately fills in where I have little left.  When I doubt my capabilities or patience you step in with confidence.  Gregg you are an absolutely amazing father!!  We love you - BEST



No comments:

Post a Comment