Wednesday, October 9, 2013

9 Years!

October 9, 2004
4 pm Mackinaw Island, MI
 I became your wife!

One of my proudest accomplishments


I sit here reflecting and reminiscing on all the moments we have shared and while it certainly has not always been an easy road, I couldn't feel luckier that you are my husband!


You are the first person I want to share my exciting news, or my sadness.  You are the one person who can make me smile wider or laugh harder than anyone else. You are the person I want to sit next to and share a beer.  You are the person I look to for support when I don't know what to wear.  You rarely tell me no:)! 
You are the person who makes me feel most secure.  You are the person who makes me stretch further than is comfortable.  You are my biggest cheerleader.  You are the person who expects more from me than I even know I am capable of.  You are my soft place to fall.  And you are the one person who I know will love me through it all.  

I feel incredibly proud of the family we have built and the lives we are living these past 9 years.  I feel incredibly blessed that God has given me you to call my husband.  


It has been an incredible journey and I know the best is yet to come.  I look forward to sharing and celebrating our marriage the rest of our lives.  Thank you for being my husband, Gregg!
Happy 9 years Babe!
I love you


No comments:

Post a Comment