Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy Father's Day

I have a hard time putting into words my Dad.  It is interesting because often times you hear that relationships with parents change as we grow up but I can honestly say I feel the same way about my Dad as a did when I was a kid.  He is the anchor in our family.  He is the calm during the storm.  He is the hardest working man I know and he unconditionally loves his family beyond words.  He is our biggest cheerleader.  He is funny, beyond generous all while humble.  The father of three girls, wow !  He really is the greatest man I know.



I knew when I found the right guy to marry, he was going to have to have those same traits as my Dad. To watch Gregg as a Dad makes me fall even deeper in love with him.  The boys light up when Gregg is around.  I couldn't have wished for a better partner and father of our two boys.  Graham and Reece have big shoes to fill but with Gregg and my Dad as role models it shouldn't be too tough.
Today we celebrate all the amazing fathers especially the two in my life!!



I feel incredibly blessed to be loved by such amazing men!
Happy Fathers Day Dad and Gregg!

No comments:

Post a Comment