Sunday, December 11, 2011

Football Sunday

Sunday now only means one thing in the Matthews house - football!  Well actually any day of the week now means football.  Not only does Reece have every teams record memorized, he insists on playing it any time of day he is home!!
So in honor of the Lions playing the Vikings today we had some football food.  We started off with a hot Caprese dip.  It was simply to make.  I used Roma tomatoes, basil, and fresh mozzarella cheese.  It was baked on 375 degrees for 15 minutes then put on broil for 2 mins just to brown up the top.  We served it with Triscuits.

After the dip Gregg grilled wings.  They were awesome!
The best part of our Sunday football so far has been the Lions pulling out a win!  As Reece said " I told you they were going to win.  All they needed to do was have a fumble!"
 ( On the one yard line)
So I guess this is my new reality at least until February, not that Gregg or I are complaining :)

No comments:

Post a Comment