Sunday, December 4, 2011

A little something new

So after much consideration we have decided to make a few updates to our blog.  As much as we love highlighting all of Reeces' adventures, we wanted to somehow also include our adventures as a family. This is obviously a work in progress, as I definitely lack the patience and time to really spend in figuring this whole blogging thing out.  But while I do I certainly can post and upload pictures.
One of my new favorite hobbies is Pinterest.  I must be rubbing off on the entire family because all three of us are now completing Pinterest projects (I'll be honest most have required a lot of pressure on my part but once I get them convinced it is a fun activity to complete as a family!)
Today we have been working on Reindeer footprints.  Overall is has been a pretty easy project and will be a great keepsake for the holidays!  I used a small canvas but really someone could use any size.  The supplies were minimal ( a blank canvas, brown, black, red and blue paint, and a few paint brushes)



I then painted Reece's foot, while he giggled like crazy because "it tickles so bad".  Gregg stood him up, then he stepped right on the canvas, applying a little pressure.  WOW we got a great print!

I then repeated the same process for the other reindeer.






After letting the footprints completely dry Reece painted on the red noses, while I did the antlers, and eyes.
Our finished product.....


No comments:

Post a Comment