Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy New Year

We had so many good intentions to post something spectacular for ringing in the New Year but here we are with no pictures and simple normalcy.  I guess sometimes simplicity and normalcy are nice.  It was a crazy holiday season, now we are back to school and back to work.  Honestly the schedule feels so nice.  I guess I have learned that our family operates much better and happier when we ALL have a schedule.  We did make our New Years resolutions - Reece wants to eat healthy and get his legs and arms stronger so he can be a better football player ( NO LIE THIS IS HIS RESOLUTION and my future).  I try to stay away from the word resolution instead setting goals. ( maybe saying this make the sting not so bad when I find myself slipping backward).  My goal for 2012 is to live in the present.  Much of 2011 Gregg and I spent so much time and energy taking about doing things when... Sometimes those things came and other times they didn't , either way we always found ourselves saying we should have done it! So our goal for 2012 is to GO FOR IT!  Gregg always says we find a way so instead of stressing and postponing we are going to go confidently into our decisions and know that God truly only gives us what we can handle.  We are definitely looking forward to the ride!
We hope you all had a wonderful and blessed holiday!! Look out 2012!!!


DEFINITELY NOT TO LEAVE OUT - LETS GO LIONS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment