Sunday, February 26, 2012

18 weeks

How far along: 18 weeks
About the baby: Baby Matthews is about the size of a bell pepper and spending a lot of time flexing his or her arms and legs.

Maternity Clothes?: Well this was one of the issues of the week, I need clothes but still look kinda silly wearing so many of the maternity clothes.  So if you see me in the same
outfit often, I do was them!!
Strech marks?: My fingers are crossed that this will not be the pregnancy which I get them:)

Sleep: Well honestly my sleeping has sucked.  Not sure if it is because Gregg is away and I am missing him next to me or because I am no longer able to spend any time on
my back.  I think it is some of both

Best Moment of the week: Feeling the baby move!!!!!  When I sit down at night and take some quiet time for myself I feel the baby moving like crazy.  I forgot how incredible it feels!
Miss anything?: Running.  The further along I get the more I am noticing people out running
 It had become such a part of my routine and I really miss that high I feel after finishing a run.  I am still working out but nothing beats a great run!

Movement: Yes a lot and loving it!  I can't wait until Reece and Gregg are able to feel the baby also
Food cravings:  Burgers and salad

Anything make you sick:  I am feeling good overall, while I still tend to get some food adversions there is not one particular thing which stands out

Labor Signs:  Thank goodness no!!

Happy or Moddy:  It has been a very emotional week so I go from crying to feeling great love and happiness

Symptoms:  I have been having horrible heartburn.  I have Tums everywhere but I am also really trying to be careful in what I eat.
Looking forward to:  Gregg coming home and our big anatomy ultrasound next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment