Sunday, February 12, 2012

4 months!!



How far along?16 Weeks.
About the baby: Baby Matthews is about the size of an avocado.  He or she is beginning to grow 
toenails while their legs are growing longer.
Maternity clothes? I am using the belly band but still in my regular clothes which are very tight, trying to hang 
on a little longer:)
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: I can make it through the night without having to get up for the bathroom!!
Best moment this week: Yoga.  I try to take the hour and focus on connecting with the baby and put all else
 away
Miss Anything? My regular clothes being comfortable and getting to celebrate the Giants win the Superbowl 
with a few beers!
Movement: Nothing that I think is movement yet
Food cravings: Smoothies and dessert
Anything making you queasy or sick: certain smells, but they are never the same (thank you Leah for 

the great new vitamins which help with my nausea!)
Gender: Not finding out
Labor Signs: None, thank goodness, Baby Matthews has a lot more baking to do!!
Symptoms: I am still really struggling with my allergies but am overjoyed to say I can make it through the
 day without dying of exhaustion!!
Also I am now carrying Tums with me everywhere, how quickly I remember disliking heartburn!!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but if you ask my family they would also include moody today 
at least;)
Looking forward to: my doctor appointment tomorrow 

No comments:

Post a Comment