Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Stirring...


So all went well at my four month appointment.  Hearing the baby's heartbeat is one of the most miraculous sounds and something I look forward to every month!  We scheduled our big ultrasound sound for the first week of March.  While we would be able to tell at that point if the baby is a girl or a boy we are going to wait and be surprised.  That hasn't stopped us from trying to get ideas.  As far as the nursery, it is hard to put any real ideas together because we are in big house hunt, so we have a space to put Baby Matthews.  I love looking at nurseries and have found many I love but it is hard to get my creative juices flowing when I don't even have a room to picture.  Our plan is to have the nursery painted and assembled with furniture and essentials then complete it once the baby is born with girl bedding and decorations or boy.  Here are a few of our thoughts as of now...

For a girls room
All I know I want for sure is a large wall monogram.




A boys room
We like a light nautical or beach theme


As you can see there is hardly a similar color between any so to decide on a paint color may be challenge.  But as I am continuously learning about myself, the more ideas I come up with the better chance I am with being confident in my decision. That leads me to a boy's name.  We certainly have come up with many ideas ( Reece loves Kevon, Gregg loves Marsh, and I don't love anything we can agree upon)  Well maybe a few, but we are still working!!  We have a girl's name set.  
Thank goodness we still have lots of time!  It is shaping up to be a crazy summer with long hours for Gregg ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment