Saturday, March 24, 2012

21 weeks


How far along:  21 weeks


About the baby: Baby Matthews is about the length of a carrot.  His or her eyebrows and eyelids are now developed.

Maternity Clothes?: I am pretty much wearing half and half.  ( My regular clothes have just about seen their last days for a while) The weather had been beautiful so I have been able to pull out some of my looser fitting dresses which I love.  But as far as pants go I am straight maternity now!


Stretch marks?: My fingers are crossed that this will not be the pregnancy which I get them:)

Sleep: The past three or four days my sleeping has dramatically improved, back to sleeping through the night , ALMOST, which I know has improved my overall spirits ( Gregg's too)!! 

Best Moment of the week:  The last four days.  It has been such a long three + weeks and I am so relieved to say after another hospital visit on Monday, I am feeling better!!!  


Miss anything?: A nice cold beer or three sitting by the lake!!!  This could be a long summer

Movement: Yes a lot and loving it!  Gregg has also been able to feel the baby move, which has also been one of our highlights this week!!


Food cravings:  Just to be hungry again...I think I have some catching up to do after not being able to eat much of anything for a while.  Who knew pregnancy would be my latest diet trend, I am sure I will get back on eating for two:)  

Anything make you sick:  I am still struggling with eat meat but my appetite is dramatically improving

Labor SignsThank goodness no!!

Happy or Moody:  Happy - All this craziness with my health has put a new perspective on things for Gregg and I.  We really realize how valuable our health and each moment is!!  We feel very blessed and excited to start really enjoying this journey!!


Looking forward to: Well I have an appointment on Monday morning with a high risk OB doctor, while I am honestly nervous about it we are really hoping to get some final resolution or answers to why I am still having some of my original issues.  The best part is we will have another ultrasound of the baby, of which we can never see him or her enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment