Thursday, March 29, 2012

Our little monkey!!

Well I AM SO HAPPY to report that I am feeling so much better! Gregg says so much better in fact I am back to nagging ( love him!!)  After our visit with the high risk doctor Monday he seems to think that things are under control and improving.  He has decided to leave me on an inhalation steroid throughout the remainder of my pregnancy along with a few other medications.  Gregg and I are so relieved and ready to move on from all this.
Even Reece is thrilled!  He told me the other day the highlight of his day was "Mommy you being able to pick me up from school again!"  Oh I love that boy.  
The highlight of our visit on Monday was having the opportunity to see the baby again.  Our last major ultrasound was at 17 + weeks.  Wow has he or she grown. While of course we think he or she is beautiful we cannot deny, Baby Matthews looks a bit monkey ish.  Or maybe we should just comment on the future genius  on our hands with that brain!!
With smiles on our faces finally we have been able to spend time wondering- will the baby will look like Reece?  Will he or she have pointy fingers like Gregg and Reece?  And God sure help us will they have as much energy as Reece? Just at the tip of the iceberg...
It feels like this is what pregnancy is suppose to feel like, I LOVE IT and assure you I am soaking in every moment!!


No comments:

Post a Comment