Sunday, July 8, 2012

9 MONTHS!!



How far along 37 weeks plus 2 days

About the babyBaby Matthews is now considered  FULL TERM, WOW!!   He or she is still growing gaining about a half a pound a week

Maternity Clothes?: My clothing options are very limited and I mostly find myself living in sundresses and bathing suits.

Sleep: Sleep is not great lets be honest.  A good night sleep only includes waking up once or twice but most nights include several bathroom trips, then insomnia, followed by leg cramps!  If we are lucky there will be no thunderstorms or fireworks to also bring Presley trembling into bed just to add to the lack of sleep.

Best Moment of the week:  I am struggling to say a best moment not because there haven't been any but mostly because I am highly emotional, exhausted and quite honestly just down right over all of this!  I have been able to find moments of peace by sitting in the nursery and just trying to take it all in.  We had great day on Friday which started with a great few mile walk at the gym, then lunch, and shopping for Baby Matthews.  I even had enough energy afterward to clean the house and enjoy an evening on the boat.

Miss anything?: I miss just about everything these days including a big bowl of pasta or a burger with french fries, my memory, being able to wear my wedding rings, and just comfort in general.   

Movement: Movement has slowed down a lot so the movement I am feeling is different.  Baby Matthews has been getting the hiccups quite regularly which Reece loves feeling:)!

Food cravings: chili cheese fries, dessert, anything with sugar or carbs which I cannot eat 

Anything make you sick: not really anything except eggs 

Labor Signs:  I never experienced any labor symptoms with Reece so I am not sure if I am experiencing labor signs or if it just the joys of 9 months of pregnancy.  With that said I having been having a lot of cramping and what I think are contractions.

Happy or Moody:  Honestly I am an emotional mess and can admit I've had more shining moments.  I am sure a week of 100 degree heat certainly doesn't help.  Yet I  have come to realize that I am just going to cry everyday which I am now okay with.  I cry when I am happy and when I am sad, overwhelmed, or just exhausted.   Today as temperatures only reach the mid 80's I found myself much happier and slightly less emotional.  

Looking forward to:  Meeting this baby!  We are getting very excited as we have waited such a long time for this and to now have the time almost here it is rather overwhelming.  We are definitely ready for Baby Matthews to join our family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment