Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Happiness

So most days are spent trying to just figure out which day it actually is, then before I know it is is 2 pm and we are still in our pajamas just eating breakfast.  Well Nana, my mom, text this morning and said they were thinking of going to the zoo did we want to go. I had had great intentions everyday to try to do a few more special things with Reece before school started but just hadn't been able to muster it together.  Except this morning , after her text we dropped everything, I feed Graham, I threw the camera, a change of clothes for Graham, and a few extra diapers in the diaper bag and we were off to the zoo.  What a great day we had... the weather was cool, the kids got along, lunch was delicious, noone was stung by the bees swarming around, Auntie Leah carried Graham in the Baby Bjorn the whole time without a peep, and we all had a great time except I realized how exhausting a major outing is three in a half weeks post-partum (But I would do it all over again).
  I love when it all comes together...
  
If she is not the most beautiful little red head...

  
Best Buds 




  Love this picture



Checking out the baby Apes and their parents



All the kids 


Getting our Vitamin Z worth




Pure amazement




Finishing up our adventure with a train ride


Who knew giraffe had such long tongues...hopefully we can feed them next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment