Wednesday, September 19, 2012

2 Months!!!

It's hard to believe two months ago Graham came into our lives.  While we have had some trying times, getting to know this little guy and love him have been nothing short of amazing.  It only continues to get better.  



We are not quite sure on Graham's weight yet but we are guessing he is around 11 pounds
 (He has his 2 month checkup later today so I'll be sure to update his actual weight on here later).  He is sporting 0 to 3 month clothes but we can still squeeze him into newborn onesies.  The temperature here has really cooled off so we are working on ways to make sure he stays warm enough in his gowns at night, we may have to switch to footed pjs.


Graham is smiling so much.  It makes my day when I am talking to him, or when Graham sees Reece in the morning, or when Daddy gets home after work and he lights up with a huge smile.  He has become such a happy and content boy.  He will lay on the floor and play in the morning while I run around like a chicken with my head cut off getting Reece ready for school.  He loves to just look around at his toys or just his surroundings.


I am beyond excited but also hope I don't jinx it, Graham slept through the night last night!!!  I really am a firm believer that we teach our boys how to be good sleepers.  We have been working really hard on getting him on a schedule and putting himself to sleep in his crib for his naps during the day.  It really is what we do during the day that affects his nighttime sleep.  So last night was enough to encourage me to keep at it because it is clearly working.  

Daddy has big plans for you!!

All in all Graham is doing amazing.  Everyday with him gets better and better.  To be able to see him now able to express his contentment and happiness melts my heart.  Feeling like I am one blessed and happy Mommy!!!!


A few of my favorite baby things this month:

I am now running three or so days a week so the jogger (a Baby Trend jogging system) is a must have.  I clip his car seat right into the system and off we go.  Graham loves being outside and does great on our runs. 
My new best friend has become my Ameda Purely Yours breast pump.  I had the Medela Pump in Style with Reece and I have to say I prefer the Ameda.  The system is a much smaller size which makes it easy to carry around.  Also there are only two adjustments one for suction and one for speed, super easy!! 
One of Graham's favorite things has been a soft book called Baby Love.  It is a book but also stretches out and we lay it on the floor when G has belly time.  He really enjoys looking at the pictures which are nice and large.





No comments:

Post a Comment