Tuesday, October 9, 2012

8 YEARS!

8 years ago we had our dream wedding, little did I know how incredible the journey ahead would be!


Our marriage certainly hasn't always been easy but what worthwhile in life is.  We have fought hard to be were we are today and I feel incredible blessed to be married to my partner, my best friend, and an incredible father to our boys.

  
We had the opportunity to spend this past weekend in northern Michigan just the two of us.  We both agreed that while we have had some incredible experiences our greatest accomplishment is our two boys.  They complete our family and look forward a lifetime of experiences and making memories together !!!!


Happy Anniversary to my perfect partner.  Thank you for making me smile wider, cry harder, and love more than I ever knew possible.  I look forward to the next 100 years together!!! XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment