Monday, October 15, 2012

Inside my diaper bag




Inside my diaper bag



Burt's Bees lip treatment, $3.96 / Vera Bradley Baby Bag / 'Burpy Bib' (2-Pack) / Aden By Aden + Anais Cotton 4 Pack Muslin Swaddle Blanket / Old Navy Bodysuit 3 Pack For Baby / Pbnj Baby Paci Holder Pacifier Holder / Nursing Cover / Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers / Manhattan Toy Winkel

Just about three months in and my diaper bag has become my best friend.  While I occasionally have to make a few changes on what I bring with me (the toys mostly), these items have become my staples.  I love the Vera Bradley bag, as it is easy to access things with one hand or in a hurry, plus even loaded up it is relatively light to carry.  My only complaint would be the length of the handle, but hey a girl can't have it all for $100, right?!  

We are a Pampers family.  While I have tried Huggies and have no real complaints I found that the Pampers sit a little bit lower on Grahams belly.  So when he is sitting down in the Bumbo or his car seat he is not experiencing any irritation.  I try to keep at least four diapers in my bag at all times. Graham has a love hate relationship with the pacifier, so I always have one just in case we are in Costco and he decides he likes one!!  While we originally went with the NUK pacifier I have found that I have better luck with the Avent.  The "leash" as I call it, is a must have if for no other reason just to find it easily in my diaper bag. Graham is definitely a baby who spits up so I always have a burp cloth or two.  I really like the Aden and Anais brand.  We also love their swaddle blankets.  I keep one in my diaper bag at all times and they can be used for many purposes.  While I am not big on nursing in public the reality is in order to have a life there are times where I have had to.  The nursing cover is awesome as I can just toss it around my neck and be completely covered without smothering Graham.  

Being a breast feeding mom I seem to always be hungry so of course I try to never forget to pack a snack for myself.  I like the peanut butter Cliff Bars the best!  They are a great dairy free snack!  Lipstick these days is overrated but since the weather has been cooling down I find that my lips are constantly dry, Burts Bees is my go to.  

I am sure as Graham gets older my diaper bag will be looking different but I seem to have the essentials down for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment