Friday, October 19, 2012

Graham is 3 months old!!




3 MONTHS OLD!
I think Graham is now considered a baby and no longer a newborn.  Gosh while I am loving every minute with him I have to admit this makes me sad, I cannot believe how fast time is flying and how Graham is changing.

Yesterday Graham had his three month doctors visit.  He now weighs 12 pounds 8.5 ounces.  He also had to get two more shots.  I hate this part of being a Mom.  I wanted to cry for him but believe me he wasn't very happy about it.  Within a few minutes he had calmed down and lucky Graham as not had any side effects from his vaccinations yet!

Graham has moved to size 2 diapers ( sad face ).  He is however still mostly wearing 0-3 month clothes, although he is starting to fit into some of his 3-6 month outfits.  Mostly it is just because we are in need of some warming clothes because our weather has been consistently cold and raining. 


Enough of being sad about how quickly our little man is growing, Graham is such a happy boy. He loves his playmate.   He loves to kick and bat at animals.  We have also been working on belly time each day, even though it is not G's favorite.  Graham is starting to talk up a storm.  It is the sweetest thing to hear him cooing.  He has also found his fist and fingers.  Needless to say they are constantly in his mouth.  I am sure it won't be long now before he is sucking his thumb, uh oh!!

I am hoping I don't jinx things but it is fair to say Graham is pretty much sleeping through the night.  He is sleeping on average around 7 hours straight after a late feeding.  That a BOY!!  We also have a pretty good schedule down now.  After eating he plays for 45 mins to an hour and then goes down for a nap.  By late afternoon he only wakes to eat then falls almost immediately back to sleep.  While Graham is still sleeping quite a bit during the day we try to make the most of the time he is awake.  As long as he stays on schedule, Graham is such a happy baby.

Rooting on our Tigers!!

As far as his acid reflux, it seems that the Zantac is working wonders.  The doctor did up his dose a  bit because he gained weight.  He gets his medication once in the morning and once in the evening.  While it use to make him gag, he now takes it like a pro. As far as my diet I am still dairy free.  The doctor did suggest that I try to slowly add a few things back in to see if he really had a lactose intolerance or if was the acid reflux.  I am just not ready to do that yet, as I feel like we are in a great place right now and I would hate to step back.  While I certainly miss my dairy, I have learned to live without it for this long, I think I will just continue for now.

We have having professional pictures taking tomorrow with Graham and Reece.  I am hoping for even just one great shot of the boys together.  I will be sure to share them with you as soon as we get them.  Our fingers are crossed!!

Happy 3 Month Birthday G
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH




No comments:

Post a Comment